Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
January 2014 to April 2017
BlockChain Industries (BCI) Inc.
Berlin, Germany / Dover, DE
as of December 2016 a RLC, Delaware, USA, Corporation
BCI’s main focus:
Industrial Private & Public Blockchain Infrastructure based on own PoW Hardware (Modular Supercomputers).
Groundbreaking technologies and machine hardware for programmable (!) Bitcoin mining and massive scaling.
Turn-key, pay-as-you-go Infrastructure for Public and Private Blockchains:
- Hashing-As-A-Service (HaaS)
- Crypto-As-A-Service (CaaS)
Proof-of-Work capacities scaling from GigaHashes to Exahashes:
- Proof-of-Work-As-A-Service (PoWaaS)
Goals – Phase I (to 12/2016):
By having by far the lowest hashing costs on own, inexpensive, scalable supercomputers based on 7nm ASICs, and a proprietary software to run, quickly become 80%-plus market leader for all Proof-of-Work based public and private Blockchains, with the short-term goal of renting hashing capacity to miners, and long-term profit from handling a very large number of paid transactions in IoT, SmartContracts, ID Solutions, Autonomous Driving to Infrastructure communications, etc.
Phase II (from 12/2016):
Now being part of RLC in Delaware, USA: providing scalable, industrial PoW infrastructure for private and public Blockchain applications.
Contributions – to 12/2016:
- Developed the business model and wrote the business plan, updated to changing market conditions
- Developed most of the technical side of things (modular supercomputers), to achieve best efficiency and the ability to scale capacities massively into many ExaHashes; complete system architecture; software functionality design
- Invented the technical solution to power Blockchain infrastructure while far exceeding 51% of the hashing capacity, without violating any safety rules for the ledger: in essence the technical ability and business case to be market leader with over 80% of all public PoW Blockchain infrastructure(s)
- Autonomous System (BGP) planning and infrastructure design for best latency results globally, administrative ease, and thus lowest overhead cost
- All presentations in front of investors and technical audiences
- Main point of contact for all business- and technical information for the patent attorneys
- Advise and report to other executives, board members, and investor representatives as needed
- Manage all technical personnel (Dev+Ops)
- Negotiate and coordinate with all production and development vendors, and operational business
Contributions – from 12/2016:
- Virtualization of PoW Node & Miner Infrastructure for the use in private Blockchains
- Interaction Design for Meta Blockchains combining multiple private and public Blockchains
- Customizing machines and infrastructures for special-use applications (select large clients)